The pest control guy came on Monday to take care of our little "friends". Apparently we also had a little bit of a cricket colony living in the walls of our patio. So, since Monday we've had quite a number of additions to the roach and cricket graveyard outside. Today, I had the wonderful task of sweeping them all out of our outside closets and the patio-maybe I should have taken a picture before I swept them out to show how many there were, but that would have been gross. No more roaches in the house though, and the black widow is dead, so I'm happy about that. Our dishwasher is working properly now thanks to a replaced part, and we have a microwave. Now we just need a couch and to get enough motivation to finish putting together our dining table and chairs. So far I put together one chair, but it's fairly wobbly so I'm afraid to do more in case they all turn out crooked.
1 year ago

1 comments:
This is a cool place! It makes me want to visit! But, it looks like you guys are settling in...that's good. We miss you!
Post a Comment