Ok, so we've actually had the car for about 3 weeks now, but I've been bad about doing regular posts. Anyway, we bought a new car after David sold his old car to his sister. It's a 2003 Toyota Corolla and we were able to get it for a pretty good deal. And when you buy a car from a private owner in Nevada, you don't have to pay taxes on it, so that was nice. I've been liking the keyless entry because I've never had a car before that has had that. Here are a couple of pictures of it (the guy we bought it from took these).



1 year ago

1 comments:
Nice! I like the new car.
David's old car is costing more money than I thought, which hasn't made me very happy, but I seem to be doing alright right now. It is very nice and convenient to have it, though. However, we will see how much I like it when I have to make the big payments on it and pay a bigger tuition and pay to live on campus, etc.
Post a Comment