Thursday, January 11, 2007

Finally!

On Monday I finally got my massage therapist work card after waiting about 2 1/2 months for the special investigations section of the police department to finish my big background check. Since the spa attendants are still a little understaffed I will keep working there for the rest of the month and then I will be starting as a massage therapist on February 1st. I will probably be doing some training for different treatments until then and hopefully get passed off on some of them before I start working so I can have more things to do besides just swedish and deep tissue massage. I'm a little nervous because it's been like 5 or 6 months since I've been massaging regularly, but I'm excited too. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sure it'll all just come back to you! You'll do great!

Anonymous said...

YAY for Melody! When are you going to give me a Swedish and deep tissue massage?