Ok, so I was apparently a little premature with the snow pictures a few days ago. It snowed pretty much all day today, which was crazy. According to the Weather Channel, it hasn't snowed this much since 1979. I just got a couple of pictures-I know for those of you in Utah right now it's not very exciting, but it's unusual for Las Vegas.
David and I were also able to visit with our friends Cyndie and Bryan and their little girl Kinsey tonight. They made a stop here on there way to Disneyland. We got some good food at Bahama Breeze and then played a German board game. It was good to see them.
1 year ago

4 comments:
That's crazy!!! It snowed in Texas last week too...which is unheard of as well!! What is with this weird winter!??
So much for global warming eh? ;) I was shocked when I heard that Vegas got 3 1/2 inches of snow and just had to see if you posted pictures (which you did) it is good to have proof for all those future years when there is no snow! I hope you are doing well.
Crazy! Vegas is supposed to be the place you go to get away from the cold and snow.... Now where?! That's exciting though, maybe it'll stick around and you'll have a White Christmas, how fantastic would that be?
Awesome! I remember hearing about that on the news. Hopefully you'll have a white Christmas after all!
Post a Comment