I was tagged on Julene's blog to do a post with 7 weird or random things about myself, so here it is:
1. When I was a baby I would sit up and use my feet to scoot myself across the floor instead of crawling and instead of sucking my thumb, I would suck on my first two fingers with my palm turned outward (probably the cause of my overbite).
2. I hate the texture of potato skins. I'm cringing a little just thinking about it. David has to do most of the potato-washing and peeling in our house.
3. I'm really weird about things matching. That's probably why I like black-there aren't a lot of different shades, so it's easier to match with.
4. I really like reality tv shows like The Amazing Race, The Biggest Loser, and Top Chef. Maybe it's the psychology aspect of it and that I like watching how people interact with each other.
5. I get really nervous if a bird (someone's pet or otherwise) flies anywhere near my head. I get this image of it getting tangled in my hair and flapping violently to try to get free.
6. I am envious of creative people. I'm very un-creative...I usually just end up copying other people's ideas.
7. I have recurring dreams of driving and not being able to stop the car when I need to. Also, of flying, but it's a little different than "normal" flying dreams. I make myself hover by pumping my arms up and down and then control how high I go with my arms. I also have recurring dreams where I can rollerblade or ice skate really well and gracefully, which in real life is far from true.
Ok, there are my 7 things...now I'm going to tag Erica, Amy, Misty, Laura, Stacie, and Allison to do their own list.
1 year ago

2 comments:
Ok, you got me. They are listed on my blog.
I did mine too :)
Post a Comment