Friday, October 10, 2008

Funny Story

So David and I were eating at Macaroni Grill the other day, and after a little while a couple came in and were seated at the table right behind us. The man proceeded to say, "I'll have your ribs." The waiter replied, "I'm sorry sir we don't serve ribs here." "You're kidding me!" said the man. "Perhaps you're thinking of another restaurant, sir" suggested the waiter. "Well, this is Tony Roma's, isn't it?" the man asked.
Once they found out it wasn't Tony Roma's, they left the restaurant. Tony Roma's is right next to Macaroni Grill, but the exteriors and interiors look very different. You'd also think he'd notice the Italian opera music playing in Macaroni Grill. Ah, well-made us laugh, anyway.

4 comments:

Allison said...

That's hilarious!

Julene said...

Haha! That sucks! Surprised they didn't notice the name tags, or the menus either!

Erica said...

You have to love people like that. I am always excited to be an evesdropper on such things, the opportunity only comes along once in a great while.

MB said...

Your food pictures always make me hungry....DANGIT! :D mmmmm foooooooddd (said in the voice of Homer Simpson)