David got a new whiteboard for our office room that he's pretty excited about. Hopefully it will come in handy for school. We've been writing to-do lists and grocery lists and other random things so far.He also got a big new desk/writing table and office chair. We got them both for a good deal at a clearance center of a company that rents furniture. The desk is actually a dining room table, and it wasn't very fun getting it all the way upstairs and through the door of the bedroom.
We also finally bought a matching loveseat to go with our couch that we also moved in the same day. Initially I thought, "oh, it's just a loveseat and a desk-they can't be too hard to move", but I realized that I'm weaker than I thought I was. I was quite sore for several days afterward.
1 year ago

4 comments:
I'm jealous of the whiteboard, however, it needs more math!!!!
I love getting new furniture, that's so exciting!
That's so fun! The desk looks great too!
I enjoy a good white-board. They can be hours of fun! Hangman, pictionary, to do lists, the list goes on.
Post a Comment