We went to our ward's yw camp fundraiser over the weekend. It was a very nice spaghetti dinner complete with roses at the table, Andrea Bocelli music in the background, and the young women as waitresses. There was a dessert auction afterward, and although I got outbid on a couple other items, I came home with this cute yellow polka dot cake with lemon filling.We also went last night to check out the new M Resort and Casino. We ate at the buffet and it was seafood night. The food was very good and the desserts were also great.
1 year ago

2 comments:
You were Less than a mile from my house when you visited the M resort :D We were going to go there one night, but they wanted to charge the full $20 for my 3 year old... way too much money for a little girl that is satisfied with PB & J !!
I'm glad to hear it was good. CJ and I will have to try it for a date night. Glad to see you're all doing well :D
That cake looks yummy!
Post a Comment