Over Easter weekend (Thu-Tue) we went up to Utah to visit friends and family. The main reason we were going up was for David's Grandpa Lowe's 80th birthday, but it also happened to include Easter, Laura's birthday, and 2 anniversaries (David and myself and Michael and Kristen).
For Grandpa Lowe's birthday, the whole family got together for pictures and a luncheon. It was very nice. The food was great and they had memory books put together and shared stories about Grandpa.We were able to get together with friends and eat at probably my favorite restaurant ever, Bombay House. That night we played Rock Band (for the 1st time) with Russ and Phoenix and Dadoo and Mandy. I figured out I am not very coordinated with the drums (unless I'm only over 2 of the 4), so I mostly stuck to singing.
For Laura's birthday, Michael made her a cake that we all enjoyed after our Easter dinner with the family. We also went to see the Draper temple which was recently opened.
We stayed over one of the nights at Dadoo and Mandy's house. I just had to include a picture of their dog Sancho. He is a Chug (Pug/Chihuahua). Even when he was a cute little puppy we all saw his ugly potential. :)Clint and Emily also came over that night (with their daughter Eden) to play games. It was fun and Eden is quite adorable.
Josh wasn't able to make it to play games, so we visited him at his work earlier that day.
Josh really missed David, as you can see here.
It was a fun trip and it was great to see everyone. We spent our anniversary driving home and I had work the next morning, so we didn't really do anything exciting. We are hoping to plan a trip of some kind this summer for our belated anniversary.
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment