Aww! Cute pics! Happy Birthday Chomp Chomps!
I call the big one Bitey.
Wow, I swear I checked this blog last week and there was nothing. Now there are three new posts! Good job! I had not heard of having a birthday party for a dog... you two should have a kid! They are much more fun!
Happy late b-day pup!Check out my blog, Melody. I have some more giveaways you might be interested in.~Crystal
Such a cute doggie!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww! Cute pics! Happy Birthday Chomp Chomps!
I call the big one Bitey.
Wow, I swear I checked this blog last week and there was nothing. Now there are three new posts! Good job!
I had not heard of having a birthday party for a dog... you two should have a kid! They are much more fun!
Happy late b-day pup!
Check out my blog, Melody. I have some more giveaways you might be interested in.
~Crystal
Such a cute doggie!
Post a Comment