Saturday, June 19, 2010

Names

I saw this link on a friend's blog and thought it was hilarious...thought I'd share:

http://jessica-jensen.blogspot.com/2010/04/names-2009.html

3 comments:

Laura said...

I like the mix and match on the very first post. Funny, but yet so true.

Finamoon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finamoon said...

I guess though people are entitled to their own opinions. I believe that most unique names are beautiful. Some people I guess don't think so and love to make fun of them...possibly out of jealousy because we can pull it off and they never will.

I am proud of the names I chose for my kids. Every one of them has a beautiful meaning...it isn't like I made them up out of thin air or combined two or more names to make something different, but even if I did I really don't think people should be made fun of because of a name they chose to name their kids or because of the name they were given. That is just down right mean and very rude. I hope you feel ashamed at posting this post.